1) Its tall 4.3 inch height lets you put your watch on the stand without having to close the band. Which means you should not have to take the stand off of your nightstand to undo the band clasp to take the watch off of it. With our design, you’ll simply slip the watch on and off of the stand without ever having to touch it.
2) Since the stand weighs nearly half a pound, the stand will not lift off of your nightstand when you take the watch off of it. The base is heavy relative to the head piece, so the stand is not prone to tipping.
3) The minimalist built-in cord clip feature near the rear of the stand conveniently and neatly holds the charge cord away from the watch.
4) All the stand is coated with a special UV protectant enamel. Unlike untreated plastic stands, our stand is resistant to deterioration under direct sunlight.
This is one amazing charging stand for an equally sophisticated luxury Tag Heuer smartwatch timepiece. Your charging puck conveniently squeezes onto the head piece of the stand (no glue or tape necessary) and the USB charging cord is cleverly managed by the simple rear clip feature. The highly visible Carbon Fiber fabric on the tasteful Semi-Gloss Black Finish makes this a chic accessory for many who admire cutting-edge form and function. Weighing in at nearly half a pound, it is readily apparent that this charging stand is not made out of plastic. Similar in spirit to the quality and craftsmanship of the Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch, this charging stand is made meticulously by skilled hands, detailed eyes, and the best materials just as any luxury item will have to be.
Since each piece is made to order, the charging stand will ship 5 days after payment has been made. This is to be sure that the layers of hand applied finishing will be fully cured before Zweisimmen Hammermill Vintage Co. ships it towards your way.
* Tag Heuer Smartwatch, Charging unit, USB Charging Cord are NOT included
For Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch (released in November 2015) only – watch, charging unit, and cord NOT included
Made of top of the range heavy and durable resin compound – weighs almost half pound.
Officially stamped by Zweisimmen Hammermill Vintage Co. (underside)
Rubber feet installed on underside to prevent stand from sliding
Made in the USA (Patent Pending) and Lifetime Warranty